Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Vision: Al Dhafra Private Schools will enshrine educational excellence, where culture and tradition are honoured and everyone is safe. Students attending Al Dhafra Private Schools will become internationallyminded, global citizens, possessing the skills and character to thrive in a challenging and changing world.
Mission: To provide a trusting and supportive school community, in which students are placed at the centre of learning, developing personal responsibility and self-discipline, as they become independent and creative learners and thinkers. Teaching will be inspiring and all students empowered to succeed within an innovative culture of high expectations, high standards, and outstanding quality.
At Al Dhafra Private Schools we believe in:
1. Transparency, Fairness, and Justice – everyone will know what is expected of them, and will understand how performance is judged. We will be clear, sincere, and honest.
2. Respect and Equality – we will treat everyone with respect, value and embrace diversity, and show our appreciation for effort and achievement.
3. Cooperation, Collaboration, and Teamwork – we will work well together and will support each other in achieving the targets and goals of the school.
4. Care and Compassion - we will be tolerant, and will treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
5. Honesty and Integrity – we will always act with integrity and honesty, regardless of the circumstances, but will do so in a sensitive and thoughtful way.
6. Accountability - We will accept a culture of professional and personal accountability, in which we strive for the highest standards.
- Principal, Mr. Daniel Lee Bokelman:
- Vice Principal, Mr. David Evans:
- Head of Secondary, Mr. Darren Jones:
- Head of Primary, Mr. Duncan Silcock:
- Assistant Head Pastoral / SENCO / PODCO, Ms. Basma Iklil Sati:
- Assistant Head Curriculum and Assessment, Ms. Tracy Angela May:
- Head of ICT and Examinations, Mr. Ziyad Ashour:
- Student Guidance Counselor, Ms. Soha Hamze Bou Hamdan