The curriculum is modeled on an integrated system (British/American) which is broad, balanced and rigorous. It includes:
|KINDERGARTEN||PRIMARY (Grades 1 - 5)||SECONDARY (Grades 6 - 12)||CAMBRIDGE|
|English / Literacy||English / Literacy||English (Language, Literature, SAT, TOEFL)||IGCSE|
|Mathematics / Numeracy||Mathematics / Numeracy||Mathematics (Algebra I/II, Geometry, Calculus, SAT)||AS Level|
|Science||Science||Science (General, Biology, Chemistry, Physics)||A Level|
|Islamic Studies||Islamic Studies||Islamic Studies|
|Art||Social Studies (Arabic/English)||Social Studies (Arabic/English, History, Business Studies, Economics)|
English is the medium of instruction for all courses except for Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Arabic Social Studies which are taught in Arabic as stipulated by the U.A.E. Ministry of Education.
The curriculum at kindergarten, primary, intermediate and secondary levels prepares the foundation for the students to sit for the IGCSE examinations administered by the University of Cambridge (UK) taken at the end of grade 10/11. Students in grade 12 are able to continue for their AS and A-Levels as well as for their High School Certificate where they can sit for SAT 1 in grade 11, TOEFL and SAT 2 in grade 12.
Islamic studies are obligatory for all Muslim Arab and Non-Arab students.
Arabic is obligatory for all students.
- Principal, Mr. Daniel Lee Bokelman:
- Vice Principal, Mr. David Evans:
- Head of Secondary, Mr. Darren Jones:
- Head of Primary, Mr. Duncan Silcock:
- Assistant Head Pastoral / SENCO / PODCO, Ms. Basma Iklil Sati:
- Assistant Head Curriculum and Assessment, Ms. Tracy Angela May:
- Head of ICT and Examinations, Mr. Ziyad Ashour:
- Student Guidance Counselor, Ms. Soha Hamze Bou Hamdan
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2018 ARABIC
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2018 ENGLISH
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2016 ARABIC
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2016 ENGLISH
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2014 ARABIC
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2014 ENGLISH
- AdvancED Report
- Accreditation Certificates