We recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our curricula in an engaging, meaningful, innovative and collaborative manner.
Welcome to Al Dhafra! Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
As an Al Dhafra teacher you will join one of the largest, most respected education providers in the United Arab Emirates. Al Dhafra, Abu Dhabi is a well-respected and popular school with over 1500 students, meeting the needs of the local Emirati and diverse international community. The school is on a very exciting journey and has recently received a very positive Inspection Report from the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK). The school empowers its staff to fulfill their roles successfully as well as encourages and supports professional development. The school enjoys the benefits of dynamic, experienced leadership and management, a vibrant learning community, dedicated teachers and supportive governance. The school is located at the entrance to Abu Dhabi, perfectly situated to explore and experience the beauty of the emirates.
Al Dhafra is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents.
Due to the rigorous approvals systems in the UAE, please be aware of the requirements for teachers in Abu Dhabi. Candidates must hold a recognized teaching qualification, eg. Bachelors of Education or PGCE in order to gain ADEK approval.
To apply for any of the below listed vacancies, Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and state the position you are applying for in the 'Subject' field of the email.
• Teacher of English (Secondary)(Job Description)
• Primary Class Teacher (KG to Grade 5)(Job Description)
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you and best wishes.
- Principal, Mr. Daniel Lee Bokelman:
- Vice Principal, Mr. David Evans:
- Head of Secondary, Mr. Darren Jones:
- Head of Primary, Mr. Duncan Silcock:
- Assistant Head Pastoral / SENCO / PODCO, Ms. Basma Iklil Sati:
- Assistant Head Curriculum and Assessment, Ms. Tracy Angela May:
- Head of ICT and Examinations, Mr. Ziyad Ashour:
- Student Guidance Counselor, Ms. Soha Hamze Bou Hamdan
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2018 ARABIC
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2018 ENGLISH
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2016 ARABIC
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2016 ENGLISH
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2014 ARABIC
- ADEK Inspection Report, Published in 2014 ENGLISH
- AdvancED Report
- Accreditation Certificates